Missing Domain

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has encountered a similar issue to what we're facing right now.

We purchased several domains a while back, with www.torrenegra.org being one of them. We haven't used it as we were saving it for future purposes.

We tracked the last email we received regarding the domain renewal to last year. However, when we go to Google Domains, we can't find it, and when we check WHOIS to see who owns the domain, it appears that Squarespace is our host, but we can't find it on Squarespace either.

So, long story short, has anyone else had an issue with their domain going missing between Google and Squarespace?

Google Domains.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having the exact same problem! I registered a domain with Google domains in 2022 and am just now trying to develop a website on it. But I see no domains here, even though WHOIS shows Squarespace Domains II LLC as the registrar. What gives?

See if this article by Squarespace is helpful About the Google Domains migration to Squarespace

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Customisation help <- send me your design
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)