Show fully booked class

I want to display fully booked sessions and have a title showing Fully Booked against slots. Is this possible?

Currently any fully booked slots are hidden from view and although we tell users that only available slots are visible they still call to enquire about time slots that are not visible. 

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/23/2022 at 2:27 PM, ACS said:

I want to display fully booked sessions and have a title showing Fully Booked against slots. Is this possible?

Please provide a working link to the page so that forum users can see the issue.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only solution I have found for this is to switch your customer-facing calendar view to "Daily" instead of "Monthly". After the class time has passed, the class will disappear from your schedule, but before it passes, it will show that the class is fully booked. You can change this setting in Scheduling > Scheduling Appearance > Daily. Another thing I've found a workaround for is showing private events on our schedule. We have private parties but want our customers to know. What we've done is create a class with "1" as the number of allowed signups, then booked our selves as a business into that space, so it shows it is booked on the website and is not bookable online during that time. I have attached an example of what that looks like here. Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 1.40.34 PM.png

The only solution I have found for this is to switch your customer-facing calendar view to "Daily" instead of "Monthly". After the class time has passed, the class will disappear from your schedule, but before it passes, it will show that the class is fully booked. You can change this setting in Scheduling > Scheduling Appearance > Daily. Another thing I've found a workaround for is showing private events on our schedule. We have private parties but want our customers to know. What we've done is create a class with "1" as the number of allowed signups, then booked our selves as a business into that space, so it shows it is booked on the website and is not bookable online during that time. I have attached an example of what that looks like here. Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 1.40.34 PM.png