Photo Gallery for Guests

My business offers kayak skills instruction and guiding services. We often take pictures and like to share them with participants. So far I'm using albums in Google Photos on my workspace account to do this.  I like that I can just drop in the pics and I also like that I can let guests add their own pictures for sharing with the group. However, using Google Photos is also problematic.  Number one is people often can't get access if they don't have an email service that Google gets along with. There are a few other issues as well, like maybe storage capacity issues in the future.

Here's what I'd like to do: have a page on my website where participants on a trip can visit and download their pictures, or find a third party host site that lets me create easy to use shareable albums at low cost, or hear from this community about some other options I haven't considered. I prefer the first option and I'd be okay with some kind of a Squarespace "add-on" to do that.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

• Replies 1
  • Views 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I should mention also. I am able to create a link for Google Photos albums and share with my guests that way. However, to do this, I have to use the create a link option instead of assigning permissions by email/phone and that means anyone out there that has the link can access the album, not just participants. Usually not an issue, but I could foresee some kind of privacy thing there.