Quote Block inside Text Block affecting positioning of Image Block

I have been wrestling with this for HOURS.  In a text block I have a quote.  After the quote I have regular text.  Then I have an image block after the text block.  When I resize the website by pulling out the chrome handles the image block moves completely away from the text, by 2-3 lines.  I check other sites and could not find any reason for this.  I thought it had something to do with the page width max so I reset my page max width to 1100 and it still did not work.  The actual text on the page acknowledged the change but not image nor the header/footer either, which was strange, but that's for another day.

I remembered earlier I had an issue with the quote block so I removed the quote block from inside the text block and low and behold, when I removed the quote block, the image stayed right under the text no matter how much I resized the the website.  

I don't understand why having the quote block inside the text block would do that when clearly it's on the toolbar to be done.   My work around is I have broken up the text blocks and added the "quote" block from the "add block" menu as it's own block.  I'm just curious if anyone knows of a reason why it would do that.. I can reproduce it at the drop of a dime.  Thanks no rush. 

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days