How to make images smaller in Grid montage view

I'm working on gallery pages that you get to by clicking through an image on a portfolio subpage. I'd like these images to scroll in one column on both computer and mobile. In Grid montage style, there seem to be only 3 size options, Full bleed, Full, or Inset. These make images that are too large to view fully on a screen (looks great on mobile though). In slideshow mode, I have more ability to control the image size (but doesn't look as good or work as well on mobile). How can I make the images smaller on the computer view? www.PaulaGoldman.com

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, tuanphan said:

You mean 3 images on this page?

https://www.paulagoldman.com/portfolios

Reduce size (width + height) or width only?

Thanks, @tuanphan. No, here: https://www.paulagoldman.com/shelf-life

On the portfolio page you sited, click on "Art", which goes to a subpage, then click on any of the images to go to its gallery page. I put the URL for "Shelf life". Right now I have it set for a simple slide show. I would like to just have a scrolling one-column grid, but the images are huge on the computer screen. Any ideas? I can change it to grid so you can see it if that helps. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi @UlliHain..I ended up leaving the slideshow on the desktop version, then paid @tuanphan for some custom code that allowed mobile view to be a single scrolling grid. There are so many limitations in Squarespace unless you can code. You can email me at contact@paulagoldman.com and I will try to share.