Enabling Fluid Engine with Circle Member

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Hi, a Circle member that previously worked on my site, opted out of Fluid Engine in their Circle Labs panel. I haven't been able to get ahold of them to revert that change so is it possible to make another Circle member a contributor and opt-in from their Circle Labs panel? Also, will removing the previous Circle member as a contributor, opt back into Fluid Engine?

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Views 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Jay,

As I mentioned, I am not a Circle member so I don't have that setting and the original Circle contributor, I can't get ahold of. I wanted to know if another Circle member can be added as a contributor and then they can opt-in to Fluid Engine?

Edited by mikegriff3
  • Solution

I wanted to know if another Circle member can be added as a contributor and then they can opt-in to Fluid Engine?

Yes you can add another member who is a Circle Member and have them change the setting.

I'd be happy to do this for you. Direct message me and we can set it up.

Whichever Circle Member you invite will need a Contributor invitation with administrator permission.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.