How do you stop block text or codes from moving expanding your section beyond what is needed

Is there a fix for this yet?  Every time I add a word to an existing block of text, or add a block code it moves EVERYTHING down the page so far down that I have to first, pull the block code up, and it takes forever because it moves it so far down (sometimes adding 50+ extra rows for no reason) and then I have to try and highlight all the other blocks, images, markup and bring them back up and again, if you add 50+ rows, I have to bring it back up to the top, then stop and scroll the webpage, and then hope they are still selected and bring it back to where I want it only to have it do it all again.  How is this productive?  There has got to be a work around for this.  I can't be creative or lose my train of thought because I have to go back and re-design.  I understand that this won't be a perfect system but this is something that should be included in what I paid for.  This is FRUSTRATING OMG.

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic