Plugin that allows customers to add items to a wishlist

Hi guys, does anyone know of a plugin that allows customers to add products to a wishlist?

I have seen a plugin that replaces the cart for a wishlist, but this wouldn't work for me. I sell clothing so I need the wishlist to be alongside the cart rather then replacing it entirely.

I would love for customers to be able to log into their accounts and see items they've saved for later!

Is this possible? Thanks in advance 🙂 

Would this plugin be what you're looking for?

https://sf.digital/squarespace-product-wishlist

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️ Pinch-to-Zoom Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

10 hours ago, threadsonline said:

I sell clothing so I need the wishlist to be alongside the cart rather than replacing it entirely.

Hey @threadsonline. I'd love to hear about your requirements. Do DM me with details of what you'd like to see 🙂

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

10 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Would this plugin be what you're looking for?

https://sf.digital/squarespace-product-wishlist

Hey Ziggy, unfortunately this wouldn't be ideal for me. I am looking for a plugin that allows customers to create a wishlist which can be saved in there account, but still have the option to add to cart/buy now if that makes sense? I think most major retailers have this feature on their website, usually they have an 'add to cart' button on their product page, and a little heart somewhere on the page which you can click and add the item to a wishlist instead of buying it now. I will attach a screenshot of an example. Thanks though!

Screenshot 2024-02-23 194756.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 9:46 AM, threadsonline said:

Hey not yet, just waiting for Paul to get back to my direct message. Will update this thread if the solution is found!

My goodness. Did they never respond? lol I need help with this matter too 

On 6/14/2024 at 3:40 PM, Camille007 said:

Did they never respond?

Hey @Camille007 and @nataliafpereyra 👋

Yes, I did respond 🙂.

A solution is how available in Beta as a paid plugin. It's called Favourites and you'll find full details on this page: Favourites for Squarespace. I'd love your feedback. Circle members can reach me via Direct Message on the forum, or you can reach out to be directly via the contact page on my website.

I'm still gathering feedback and future requirements so if you want to discuss this further, it will be my pleasure to discuss your needs.

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?