Product Detail Page Adding Lines & Changing Image Controls

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

Hello!
Could do with some help making some changes to product detail pages please.

1. I'd like to introduce a line at the top and bottom of the product detail section. I've managed to add a line at the bottom using the product 'additional info' function (see attached) but this is a time consuming way to go about it for each product. Hoping there's an easy css fix to add it to both top and bottom of the section?

2. Also, I've been playing with the product image arrows but they're not quite as I'd like them. Ideally, I'd like them to match those on the gallery slideshow (see attached) I have on the homepage - just a bit smaller and neater. 

URL: https://red-ruby-y9nn.squarespace.com/
Pass: artwork

Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.59.38.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 13.18.32.png

• Solution
12 hours ago, RGCreative said:

Hello!
Could do with some help making some changes to product detail pages please.

1. I'd like to introduce a line at the top and bottom of the product detail section. I've managed to add a line at the bottom using the product 'additional info' function (see attached) but this is a time consuming way to go about it for each product. Hoping there's an easy css fix to add it to both top and bottom of the section?

2. Also, I've been playing with the product image arrows but they're not quite as I'd like them. Ideally, I'd like them to match those on the gallery slideshow (see attached) I have on the homepage - just a bit smaller and neater. 

URL: https://red-ruby-y9nn.squarespace.com/
Pass: artwork

Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.59.38.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 13.18.32.png

Add these code on Custom CSS panel in Website Utilities Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.view-item .products {
    border-top: 1px solid #000;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #000;
}

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.