Custom Hamburger Menu Overlapping Issue

Go to solution Solved by ThomasDes,

I am facing a very particular issue with a custom coded hamburger menu I introduced to my website. When the navbar is displayed, certain elements seem to overlap it, staying in the front and obstructing the readability. These elements vary from texts, code, images and so.

This is the link to the page: https://semicircle-cone-e395.squarespace.com/contact (this link leads you to one of the pages where the problem is very clear, given one textbox overlaps and the other doesn't).

If someone is able to help me with this I'll be extremely grateful. I know it's a very specific issue but I thought someone with more experience and knowledge could look into it and help me out. If you need any of the code, either the navbar or the custom CSS, let me know and I'll send it immediately. The website doesn't have code injection.

Thanks in advance!

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 025005.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Already solved this by placing the Menu on the Header instead of the Body. Still wouldn't know how to make it work without placing it on the Header, but for my necessities this is all I need. Thank you very much for your help!