SSL Certificate Issues with Google Workspace

Hi!

I should start that I have a rudimentary knowledge of websites so I fear that I have messed this up and am on the verge of just deleting everything. I saw you answer a similar question on a forum so I am hoping someone can help.

I tried to use the Google workspace through Squarespace but every time I tried to connect it timed out and wouldn't work. I had to purchase and set up the Google workspace separately. Everything went correctly and I was receiving emails on my custom email and still am but my website is down now. I removed the DNS and the MX and put the standard ones in again per recommendations in other forums. I have done with twice now and waited the 72 hrs each time and it still isn't working. 

I also removed the TXT information thinking I could also look that up on my Google workspace but they say it is just a one time thing and if you remove the TXT once established it is ok because you already proved ownership. I am currently still able to send and receive emails, but my website is down. 

Screenshot 2024-02-16 071809.png

Screenshot 2024-02-16 072552.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images