Move a temporary website to my purchased domain and how to pay for it

I registered a domain with Squarespace last month, which I will call mysite.com. I did not purchase hosting at that time. I purchased Google Workspace through Squarespace for mysite.com and the email works great. I created a temporary website that has a long and strange URL. I now want to purchase a hosting plan for mysite.com and move the temporary site to mysite.com, but I cannot find how.

Mysite.com has the under-construction parking page linked to it. The temporary site seems to think I want to host that site on a new domain. The options on the temporary site don't recognize that I already have Google Workspace. Clicking use a site I own tells me I already have mysite.com registered and I can go no further. I do not wish to pay for the temporary site. I cannot see how to purchase hosting for mysite.com or move the temporary site. 

The instructions are lacking and confusing. This has to be an extremely simple process and would be a five-minute conversation with a human who speaks my language natively, but like the rest of corporate America, talking to a human seems to be impossible with Squarespace. I sent two emails but have just received useless bot replies so far. 

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic