How to change paragraph typeface in blog posts only?

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

image.thumb.png.45a8e7646e73ed720ee456562c9aeea2.pngHi! I'm starting a blog and would like to make the paragraph typeface inside the blog post mimic something you'd find in a printed book, i.e. a serif. My site-wide paragraph style is Franklin Gothic. I want to change *only* the paragraph style inside my blog posts, while leaving the site-wide paragraph typeface as is. Could someone please help me out with what code is needed to make this change? Thank you!

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/3/2024 at 1:56 AM, cloudhymns said:

image.thumb.png.45a8e7646e73ed720ee456562c9aeea2.pngHi! I'm starting a blog and would like to make the paragraph typeface inside the blog post mimic something you'd find in a printed book, i.e. a serif. My site-wide paragraph style is Franklin Gothic. I want to change *only* the paragraph style inside my blog posts, while leaving the site-wide paragraph typeface as is. Could someone please help me out with what code is needed to make this change? Thank you!

Do you want to change paragraph font on Blog post only?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, cloudhymns said:

Yes! I just want to target the paragraphs (body copy) for blog posts only. I don't want my paragraph typeface to change anywhere else on the site.

Can you share the site URL?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik

• Solution
5 minutes ago, cloudhymns said:

Add these code on Custom CSS panel in Website Utilities Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.collection-64b6e1b4b63ccb7befbb3fe9.view-item .blog-item-content-wrapper p{
    font-family: 'Hamburg-Hand-Regular' !important;
}

MD Rofik

Thank you! Will this work for all future blog posts, or will I need to target the collection ID for every specific post? That would kind of be a nightmare— so the most ideal solution would be code that will target every blog post's body copy.

6 hours ago, cloudhymns said:

Thank you! Will this work for all future blog posts, or will I need to target the collection ID for every specific post? That would kind of be a nightmare— so the most ideal solution would be code that will target every blog post's body copy.

It will work for the all of blog post.

MD Rofik