Hide Social Icons in 1 Social Block

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me with CSS for hiding social blocks in my header.

I have a social block in my footer, and visible social links in my header. In my footer, I would like to have all social links within the social block. However, in the navigation header, I would only like to have the first social link visible. I believe CSS can be used to hide the second and third social links (LinkedIn and Mail icons) in the header, but I am not sure what the code would look like. 

image.thumb.png.387ca051c0c2686d3aa30ba6db0ee87b.png

Here is my website link: https://www.priyamorf.com

Thank you in advance!

• Solution
17 minutes ago, prilise said:

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me with CSS for hiding social blocks in my header.

I have a social block in my footer, and visible social links in my header. In my footer, I would like to have all social links within the social block. However, in the navigation header, I would only like to have the first social link visible. I believe CSS can be used to hide the second and third social links (LinkedIn and Mail icons) in the header, but I am not sure what the code would look like. 

image.thumb.png.387ca051c0c2686d3aa30ba6db0ee87b.png

Here is my website link: https://www.priyamorf.com

Thank you in advance!

Add these code on Custom CSS panel in Website Utilities Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.header-actions-action > a:nth-child(1n+2), .header-menu-actions.social-accounts .header-menu-actions-action:nth-child(1n+2) {
    display: none !important
}

Screenshot_47.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.