Technically challenged

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Donna0127 said:

I want to attach my jot forms to my buttons.

You can add a link to your website that will launch a popup JotForm. Please take a look at How to Create a Pop-up Form with Jotform for more information.

If you need further help, please explain the issues you are experiencing and share a link to the page on your site. If you're not sure how to do this, please see How to Post a Forum Question.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

4 minutes ago, Donna0127 said:

I want to connect my jot forms to the action button. 

If you want to send users to the page containing the form when a user clicks the button, you can do this as follows:

1. Click on the Button Block to open the block editor
  2. Click the pencil icon in the button's toolbar
  3. Add the form's web address ( https://www.jotform.com..... as specified above) to the Link field
  4. Save the changes.

When a user clicks the button, they should be sent to the Jotform page. However, if you would prefer the form to 'popup' on the same page instead, you'll need to use a different solution that will involve using code (as described in the article that I linked in my previous answer).

I hope this helps.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain