SIGN IN / ACCOUNT PAGE / LOGIN PAGE PROBLEM - WILL APPRECIATE A FIX OR SOME GUIDANCE INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi there, 

I’ve noticed that sometimes when I click on lets say an empty space on the website it will open the SIGN IN page. 

In the inspect tool area I noticed that it is picking up something related to the user account profiles and although its invisible, if I click on that section of the webpage it will open the SIGN IN page.

Would anyone be able to assist me with this issue? Id like to be able to remove this bar or whatever it is. Its much bigger and wider in Safari, in Chrome its relatively small but its still an issue. 

Its quite a problem for us because sometimes if lets say your product variants are aligning with this invisible area, everytime you try to select, a size or colour it will start opening the SIGN IN page and you would only be able to pick a size if you scroll up or down past that section when they are not in line.

Thank you 

Attached is a photo  - this highlighted section is kind of showing across the entire website on all pages I think, in the same spot.

Your help would be highly appreciated ! 

image.thumb.png.b3578b1fdfb47ea19f42ec083905fd0b.png

14 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Try this CSS code

body:not(.header--menu-open) .header-menu div.user-accounts-link {
	display: none !important;
}

Thank you for this!

Its part of the solution, in order for your code to work I had to use a js too to make sure the burger menu is not opened at bigger screen viewports.

<!-- CLOSES BURGER MENU ABOVE 1200px IF OPEN -->
 <script>
        function closeBurgerMenu() {
            var viewportWidth = window.innerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth;
            var burgerButton = document.querySelector('.header-burger-btn');

if (viewportWidth > 1200 && burgerButton && burgerButton.classList.contains('burger--active')) {
                burgerButton.click(); // Simulate a click to close the burger menu
            }
        }

window.addEventListener('resize', closeBurgerMenu);
        window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', closeBurgerMenu); // Close menu on initial load
    </script>

This with your code did the trick for me. 

Thanks