CSS - Event page titles - remove underline

Hello,

I've searched around for a bit but can't find code for this specific problem.

The Events page I'm referring to - https://www.robinzygelmanphotography.com/events 

As you can see, the event title has an underline. When the page gets re-seized that underline cuts through the words. I want to remove the underline completely..

I found this code to change the font: 

.eventitem-title, .eventlist-title { 
color:white!important; 
font-size:35px!important; 
font-family:poppins!important
}

but not sure how to adjust the underline portion of this.

Help?

8 minutes ago, AirleaEvary said:

When the page gets re-seized that underline cuts through the words.

Hi @AirleaEvary could you please share a screenshot of the issue? As I can't seem to reproduce this. On my screen the line stays beneath the text at all sizes.

10 minutes ago, AirleaEvary said:

I want to remove the underline completely..

You don't want the underline at all on the event page?

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain.
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)

I have the same problem with underline for some time now, it was all working fine before but something change recently it seems.

I found out that it's only doing this with the Flex animation enabled on my website, the underline is back to normal with other animation settings. Same for you?

1 hour ago, AirleaEvary said:

I havent looked into that settings. Where is it located? I don't really want to change universal settings though, just remove that underline. 

In Site Style > Animations

It's not a workaround, I haven't find the solution to the problem yet, just trying to give some clues to the Squarespace experts here to try to narrow down the possible solutions.
For me it was working perfectly for months and it started behaving strangely recently...

Edited by Aerion
2 hours ago, AirleaEvary said:

I want to remove the underline from those title lines so it wont do that anymore. 

Text underline is normally set by "text-decoration", but it looks like you have code in Custom CSS that sets and changes the colour of h1 a elements' "border-bottom". Which in effect creates a line underneath your text, across your website for h1 a tags. We can override your custom code, targeting just your events page.

Try add this to your Custom CSS. Website -> Website Tools (under Not Linked) -> Custom CSS. Copy and paste, save and refresh. This will remove all "underline" the h1 a tags on your events page.

/* Events page - remove title text underline */
#collection-6578a07a2f4af07810da7752 {
  .eventlist-title .eventlist-title-link a {
      border-bottom-color: transparent;
  }
}

Let me know how it goes.

Edited by melody495

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain.

2 minutes ago, Aerion said:

just trying to give soe clue to the Squarespace experts here to try to narrow down the possible solutions.
For me it was working perfectly for months and it started behaving strangely recently...

Please share your website url and where the problem is. As each problem can have a different cause. 

32 minutes ago, melody495 said:

Text underline is normally set by "text-decoration", but it looks like you have code in Custom CSS that sets and changes the colour of h1 a elements' "border-bottom". Which in effect creates a line underneath your text, across your website for h1 a tags. We can override your custom code, targeting just your events page.

Try add this to your Custom CSS. Website -> Website Tools (under Not Linked) -> Custom CSS. Copy and paste, save and refresh. This will remove all "underline" the h1 a tags on your events page.

/* Events page - remove title text underline */
#collection-6578a07a2f4af07810da7752 {
  .eventlist-title .eventlist-title-link a {
      border-bottom-color: transparent;
  }
}

Let me know how it goes.

thanks! I will save this for a later time. my client decide she wanted a totally different way to display the event info.