Styling Code Block Button

Trying to style an add to cart button link that I've added to a page via code block. I'd like it to fit 100% of the block. Here is the button code:

<div class="sqs-add-to-cart-button sqs-suppress-edit-mode sqs-button-element--primary use-form" role="button" tabindex="0" data-dynamic-strings="" data-collection-id="6572542e6741e618d3915718" data-item-id="6572542e6741e618d3915717" data-product-type="1" data-use-custom-label="false" data-original-label="Add To Cart" data-form="{&quot;id&quot;:&quot;6573cc3995a7545509728421&quot;,&quot;name&quot;:&quot;Squarespace 7.1 Template&quot;,&quot;fields&quot;:[&quot;{\&quot;type\&quot;:\&quot;radio\&quot;,\&quot;id\&quot;:\&quot;radio-yui_3_17_2_1_1702087157555_8742\&quot;,\&quot;locked\&quot;:false,\&quot;title\&quot;:\&quot;This template is only available for Squarespace 7.1\&quot;,\&quot;description\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;options\&quot;:[\&quot;Got it!\&quot;],\&quot;required\&quot;:true,\&quot;radio\&quot;:true}&quot;,&quot;{\&quot;type\&quot;:\&quot;email\&quot;,\&quot;id\&quot;:\&quot;email-yui_3_17_2_1_1702087157555_11334\&quot;,\&quot;locked\&quot;:false,\&quot;title\&quot;:\&quot;What is the email address associated with your Squarespace account?\&quot;,\&quot;description\&quot;:\&quot;This is the address I will send the template to.\&quot;,\&quot;placeholder\&quot;:\&quot;email@emailaddress.com\&quot;,\&quot;required\&quot;:true,\&quot;email\&quot;:true}&quot;,&quot;{\&quot;type\&quot;:\&quot;radio\&quot;,\&quot;id\&quot;:\&quot;radio-yui_3_17_2_1_1702087157555_15900\&quot;,\&quot;locked\&quot;:false,\&quot;title\&quot;:\&quot;Your Template will be sent to you as a new website with a 6 month free trial on Squarespace\&quot;,\&quot;description\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;options\&quot;:[\&quot;I understand!\&quot;],\&quot;required\&quot;:true,\&quot;radio\&quot;:true}&quot;,&quot;{\&quot;type\&quot;:\&quot;text\&quot;,\&quot;id\&quot;:\&quot;text-yui_3_17_2_1_1702087157555_20287\&quot;,\&quot;locked\&quot;:false,\&quot;title\&quot;:\&quot;What will your website URL be?\&quot;,\&quot;description\&quot;:\&quot;I love to see what you create with my designs! (optional)\&quot;,\&quot;placeholder\&quot;:\&quot;\&quot;,\&quot;required\&quot;:false,\&quot;text\&quot;:true}&quot;],&quot;parsedFields&quot;:[],&quot;submitButtonText&quot;:&quot;Submit&quot;,&quot;submissionMessage&quot;:&quot;{\&quot;html\&quot;:\&quot;Thank you!\&quot;}&quot;,&quot;disclaimerMessage&quot;:&quot;null&quot;,&quot;successRedirect&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;captchaEnabled&quot;:false,&quot;captchaTheme&quot;:1,&quot;captchaAlignment&quot;:1}" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1702087758200_409">
    <div class="sqs-add-to-cart-button-inner">Add To Cart</div>
  </div>

Thank you!