Mindbody Enrollments Widget 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons not working

Go to solution Solved by JayVanDyke,

Site PW: YFTH

In Mindbody/Branded Web I created a widget and deployed it to my site. When I click the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons it loads a new URL which results in "We couldn't find the page you were looking for." I've tested the widget by placing it onto a wordpress site that I have access to and the next and previous buttons work as indented—populating inside the widget itself without changing the URL. 

This is the code for the widget that was generated by Mindbody/Branded Web and inserted into the page.

<script src="https://widgets.mindbodyonline.com/javascripts/healcode.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<healcode-widget data-type="enrollments" data-widget-partner="object" data-widget-id="0494389dacc" data-widget-version="0" ></healcode-widget>

The code was inserted into this page: https://raspberry-tetra-npmp.squarespace.com/workshops-events

• Solution

It's working fine for me, it just reloads the content within the iframe as I'm assuming you're wanting it to do. The navbar and footer stays the same. Are you trying this inside the SS editor possibly? I wonder if that's why it's not working right, sometimes things get a little weird in the editor so I usually try a live page. You could also have an old version of something cached so maybe trying an incognito or private window will help see what it's really doing. As far as actually doing anything to whats in that widget, the only people who can really affect it will be Mindbody. Their code places this whole thing inside an iframe and that can't really be touched by custom code we would write.

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs