Anchor Linking for One-Page Navigation (Smooth Scrolling)

Hello,

I am trying to achieve a certain style of anchor linking with my site. I have four link titles, as seen in my header:
Screenshot1a.thumb.jpg.bf92855e8df0421f44a7591311c5dd8d.jpg

I want them to achieve a one-page smooth scrolling navigation. If you check my site, you will see that I have the link titles separated into different sections. I tried to follow the code-blocking tutorial that Squarespace provided, but it didn’t seem to work. I want the link titles to link with the very start of each matching section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Wesbite: thegoalside.com

Best,
Ben Rowe

thanks thats great. However I need to add the #anchor to the link in the main navigation bar.

As the main pages link is created by adding a page I do not find a way to add the #. Once I try adding it in the slag it doesnt work, I mean it doesnt let you add it in the slug ie /home#here

8 minutes ago, nana2023 said:

thanks thats great. However I need to add the #anchor to the link in the main navigation bar.

As the main pages link is created by adding a page I do not find a way to add the #. Once I try adding it in the slag it doesnt work, I mean it doesnt let you add it in the slug ie /home#here

You can put link on navigation by following the image instruction.

Screenshot_475.png

Screenshot_476.png

Screenshot_477.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.