This is my WISHLIST four courses in Squarespace! Anything to add? If you know how to do any of these, please share your solution.

• Differentiate visibility of published elements in courses page for enrolled students and non enrolled. Understanding enrolled as someone who is taking the course, not just signed into the site.
  • Button in the last lesson in courses shouldn’t say complete & Continue, just complete.
  • Add Quizzes & Test
  • Create order bumps in the payment pop-up... Add this other course.
  • Add more that 10 digital products to a price plan.
  • Enable dripping for lesson and courses after a certain time since buying a course (one week… one month, two months….), not only on a fixed calendar date. Good for when students pay in monthly payments.
  • Possibility to include price plans inside other price plans. To create bundles.
  • Possibility to learn students advance in courses.
  • Enhance the email platform for diverse scenarios.. such as abandoned cart… student not finishing a course… congratulations email for finishing a course…
  • Create a “must do first this other course” option for course.
  • Self creating Certificates
Edited by BigBangThinking
formating
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the features I am looking for, do any of these exist?

Ability to add the online courses to the shop page.

Option to add a discount code to courses individually, with discount links that can be added in funnels. 

Option to move other blog posts etc into your course, without having to rebuild.

Some kind of my account feature, so that users can see the courses they have access to.