• Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Flo-ichigoods said:

I'd like to add more sections to product pages. Under the add to cart I'd like to add sections like "testimonials" and more product info.

Each Product has an Additional Info section, to which you can add Blocks for custom content that is specific to the product. However, you cannot add Page Sections or use Fluid Engine in the Additional Info section.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

🌴 I'm on vacation. If you're replying to one of my posts, I may not see your reply for a few weeks.

• Solution
5 hours ago, Flo-ichigoods said:

would it be possible to create new pages for each product and then add the "Add to cart" button?

Yes.

If you'd prefer more customised and individual product pages, you can use standard layout pages and use page sections.

To include an Add to Cart button, add a Product Block to the page and disable all product details toggles except Add to Cart Button. Do bear in mind that this works well for small numbers of products but cannot scale. I say this because although you can have up to 10,000 products on a Products Page, you can only have 400 pages on a website.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

🌴 I'm on vacation. If you're replying to one of my posts, I may not see your reply for a few weeks.