Change form button colour for single page only

I need to change the CTA button background colour on the two forms that appear on this page. I did have some code previously provided for this but I have since jigged the page around following feedback.

https://wrpartners.co.uk/complete-outsourced-payroll-services

The Log in CTA in the header and Subscribe CTA in the footer must stay in their original black colour - so only the CTA's on the two forms are to change (Request a Free Consultation).

The colour is to change to #41986C 

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@WR-Mike that needs to go in custom css or you need to be <style> before it and then </style> after it, it can't just be pasted in the page header code injection without html tags. Better to put it in Custom CSS though so it's easier to track down.

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs

@WR-Mike do you want every single form block on your site to have that color button? If so you might be able to just remove the #collection part before that .sqs-block-form to make it work on every page. Try that first and if not we can add more selectors to make it more specific.

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs