Question for those with a funnel: how do you deal with squarespace's limitations?

Hello, thank you for reading.

I've been using Squarespace for 2-3 years now. I've been selling multiple products, especially courses with "member areas" which are called digital products now.

I've always had this big issue and I've reached the point where it's hurting conversions heavily.

Squaresapce doesn't provide any serious tools to create advanced funnels.

I always find myself creating workarounds and needing multiple external subscriptions to achieve simple things like timers, personalised-trigger pop-ups and similar.

Here are 2 things that I am trying to achieve:

• Upselling and x-selling: there is not tool to propose additional products during or immediately after checkout. I can trigger emails after purchase, but that obviously isn't at all as effective as a checkout page button or something similar
  • Conditional logic funnel: there is no way to create conditional logic for pages in Squarespace. I usually work around this by creating multiple pages based on certain conditions, which results in creating 3-6 pages per sales pages even for simple things like a different link for a button based on origin of the visitor. This is fine when you have one or two products, but as soon as you have a bunch, it becomes an issue. Also this doesn't provide good analytics for funnel completion and makes it more likely to make funnel mistakes.

Has anyone found a tool that helps with this?

I am now using elfsight for timers and other widgets and typeform for conditional logic forms, but it doesn't solve the root issue.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...