Pressing 'Tab' button while editing a text element on a page CRASHES Squarespace

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.  Consistently.  Using a Mac, Chrome Version 119.0.6045.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Lost so much work.  very frustrating, and pretty amateur design. 

Its Tab in general, anywhere for me.  I sent a support ticket.  pretty sure nothing will happen, wont get my work back.

Edited by Franc

This has been happening to me for a month now as well and it's EXTREMELY frustrating. I can't write a basic formatted document or post without it crashing. I've lost work and I'm stuck trying to work it out with no solution. Of all things, the most simple should not be an issue and I'm not sure why it's doing this, and for this long with no word from SS.

@ZOLIVE @Franc @phoenix1202 Hi guys, this is a peer-to-peer forum, if you are having a technical issue with the SquareSpace platform, we as users like yourselves cannot help you. Please contact their Custom Care Support.

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Nerd
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...