Instagram Feed Reels not linking correctly on mobile

I have an IG feed on this contact page https://www.nikkirees.com/contact and when you click on a Reel/Video, it doesn't take you to the specific Reel on IG, instead it takes you to your main feed.

It's only on mobile (desktop seems to link just fine) and only appears to be a problem with a Reel/video post, a picture post links just fine. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

I've tried disconnecting IG, reconnecting, deleting the block and reinstalling the block. Still the same result.

Any ideas? TIA

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, NGS said:

This has been the case for ages - it doesn't support click through on mobile - absolute nonsense:  

"Instagram blocks don't support IGTV posts, Stories, shared posts, or Reels."

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue with reels on mobile... what can I do to fix it?

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting but it;s not doing anything. 

The regular posts links based to my instagram profile

But when it comes to reels, it links out to general instagram home page 

• 1 month later...

This should be a pretty basic fix but a significant issue for Squarespace customers. For all intents and purposes, our websites appear broken to end users which affects potential customer’s trust and in turn, sales.

Given how quickly this industry moves, I feel quite strongly that Squarespace is dropping the ball. Can we at least get an update with a roadmap on fixing this obvious bug?