just launched and want genuine feedback for all the pages!

Site looks great!

I would probably want this text to grab my attention a little more: Presenter · Podcaster · Actor · Content Creator it gets a little lost.

Is there a third and maybe fourth hero photo to use so they're not so obviously repeating?

I may also try and get the header to be smaller as it's almost a quarter of the screen and fixed, maybe reduced as you scroll?

Is the goal of the website just to be informative or is it to attract work? I wasn't sure of exactly the focus.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Hi @Ziggy

Thank you so much for the feedback!

1. I agree, I think even like a maroon colour would be great and stand out more but my client doesn;t like the idea of that

2. There are other photos but my client is quite stubborn and loves the look of the two hero images repeating lol

3. How can I get it to minimize as I scroll without the menu jumping? That was the issue I was having that made someone suggest me having a fixed header

4. The goal is to me informative to those that want to hire/book her. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I was thinking bigger text for the keywords, but you usually have to follow your client's wishes unless there's a really good reason to change it.

Try this for the logo shrink on scroll:
https://www.thesquaregenius.com/squarespace-tips/shrink-the-header-logo-on-scroll-squarespace-71

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

• Z_R changed the title to just launched and want genuine feedback for all the pages!
On 9/21/2023 at 2:12 PM, Immortal_Explorer said:

It's really well done actually.

How did you get the text to appear as you scroll down. Can't remember what it says, but it only appears as you scroll.

Well done

Alex

Screenshot_20230921_141050_Chrome.jpg

Thank you!

Basically its a text box. Highlight the text you want, then click Highlight > Animation 

No special coding required.

Edited by Z_R