Show Booked Classes / Grey Out Slots

Is there a way in Acuity Scheduling to grey out classes that are fully booked, rather than removing the option entirely? Displaying a greyed-out slot could be useful to indicate that the time is typically available, even if it's fully booked in this specific instance. Removing the slot from the user interface may give the impression that the time slot is not usually offered.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just here to back up this request. We feel it sends the wrong signal to potential customers. It makes it look like we are rarely open instead of filling up classes. Has anyone looked for plugins to solve this?

Edited by nathan.j.p
  • 3 months later...

The only solution I have found for this is to switch your customer-facing calendar view to "Daily" instead of "Monthly". After the class time has passed, the class will disappear from your schedule, but before it passes, it will show that the class is fully booked. You can change this setting in Scheduling > Scheduling Appearance > Daily. Another thing I've found a workaround for is showing private events on our schedule. We have private parties but want our customers to know. What we've done is create a class with "1" as the number of allowed signups, then booked our selves as a business into that space, so it shows it is booked on the website and is not bookable online during that time. I have attached an example of what that looks like here. Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.46 PM.png