New Products Appear at the top of ALL category

Hello!

I am currently using Printful and importing products through "add to store" and it seems like all the new products are filtered to the BOTTOM of the "all" page on the Squarespace shop ... it seems like I have to manually move them to the top every time when I add new product.

Is there a way to automatically sort newly imported products to the TOP of the "all" page on the Squarespace shop? 

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. There seems to be no efficient or cost effective method of reordering products based on the date. They can be manually reordered but as youve seen this is extremely time consuming. I've tried editing within the csv file but it does not change the order. There is a plugin that may work, and square space will offer a programmer, but this is expensive. This is a critical feature for an ecommerce platform. Square space needs to step up

15 hours ago, shameshame said:

Yep. There seems to be no efficient or cost effective method of reordering products based on the date. They can be manually reordered but as youve seen this is extremely time consuming. I've tried editing within the csv file but it does not change the order. There is a plugin that may work, and square space will offer a programmer, but this is expensive. This is a critical feature for an ecommerce platform. Square space needs to step up

yea I'm starting to regret using SquareSpace. 

Slick templates, but poor interfacing and UI and every small tweak requires a paid plugin? which is usually free to code. Might as well just use Shopify tbh.