how to get the universal plugin filter to look the way it does in the instructional video

I purchased the universal plugin filter and am trying to make the design look like it does in this portion of the instructional video.  I understand there are many different ways to go about implementing the plugin (blog, gallery, index pages, etc.).  However, I am trying to make my website look like this, and I was wondering if anyone knows what type of implementation this is since there are no images in it.  

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 9.38.43 AM.png

1 hour ago, danielledickson said:

I am trying to make my website look like this, and I was wondering if anyone knows what type of implementation this is

This page no longer exists but it looks like the data is stored in a blog collection. I think this website was built by @houghtoncreative so he may be able to confirm how it was done 🙂.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

6 hours ago, danielledickson said:

I purchased the universal plugin filter and am trying to make the design look like it does in this portion of the instructional video.  I understand there are many different ways to go about implementing the plugin (blog, gallery, index pages, etc.).  However, I am trying to make my website look like this, and I was wondering if anyone knows what type of implementation this is since there are no images in it.  

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 9.38.43 AM.png

That page is gone now from memory. 

here’s something similar on the same site though 

https://www.nbph.org.nz/services/health-services