Calendar block issue and how to make it clickable?

Hi team, 

A new client of mine runs a wellness retreat company and has asked for an easier method to display their lineup of retreats via the calendar block.

https://www.parohe.co.nz/

They wish to place this under "Booking Calendar" on the "Retreat" page where it displays the upcoming retreats by month and they hope to make the associated date to be clickable either with a booking link or to find out more. 

I am not familiar with how I can set the Calendar block to work in the first instance, let alone make it clickable. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 1
  • Views 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi team, 

A new client of mine runs a wellness retreat company and has asked for an easier method to display their lineup of retreats via the calendar block. They wish to place this under "Booking Calendar" on the "Retreat" page where it displays the upcoming retreats by month and they hope to make the associated date to be clickable either with a booking link or to find out more. 

I am not familiar with how I can set the Calendar block to work in the first instance, let alone make it clickable. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!