SQUARE SPACE SITES NOT WORKING

Bump

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I am not sure why, but as of today I could no longer access several of the websites I am currently admin and creator of. It seems only one of them will work (and I am currently admin/creator or contributor of 8 websites.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have attached the error message that comes up when I try to enter any of the other sites. Currently, only  is working.

Thanks for any help /suggestions.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 03.09.46.png

3 minutes ago, NKW said:

I am not sure why, but as of today I could no longer access several of the websites I am currently admin and creator of. It seems only one of them will work (and I am currently admin/creator or contributor of 8 websites.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have attached the error message that comes up when I try to enter any of the other sites. Currently, only  is working.

Thanks for any help /suggestions.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 03.09.46.png

It is, Squarespace is working on it

https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/246748-square-space-sites-not-working/?do=getNewComment

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Just now, cfgart said:

Mine's not working either. Are you getting a

" something went wrong.quot;

message?

Yup

Thanks for the replies!

Aware the internet breaks of course, Creedon. Just nice to know when it's a website wide thing rather than a site I've literally just spent all day rebuilding that I can't log back into. Worried I did something, but then it happened to the other sites I had 😅

Lost my entire website trial on July 1st after 4 days of setting it up.  Support was able to get it back after much time spent in email communication.  No explanation of what happened.  I'm afraid that the lack of a backup plan is going to send me packing for safer waters.  Manually remembering to duplicate the site every 15 days doesn't cut it and still doesn't duplicate everything.   Squarespace has the interface I need to work with less savvy clients, but all the competition has robust backup scenarios.

Edited by Shedra