Uniform Bottom Navigation

I have a site nearly complete and ready to go live, but I need some help with navigation.  I have used portfolio pages in two instances and they contain essentially a "back" or "next" button at the bottom.  I would like to utilize this feature in more pages but can not figure out how to implement this feature outside of the portfolio page.  For instance when I started with a blank page and built a gallery of images without starting with a portfolio.  On the successful pages the navigation is not edited as part of the page nor footer.  Help!

• Replies 5
  • Views 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is possible but you will need to change links manually, no way to make links change automatically like as portfolio link.

If you still need it, just share link to portfolio page, we can check & grab the link and send you

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

10 hours ago, kaseykoski said:

Hi, So in the page found here : https://drum-lavender-phbl.squarespace.com/config/  see how there is a forward button that links to Museum Exhibits and a back button that says Personal Art Practice.  How can I add this feature to more pages?

The site is private. Can you setup an access password? We can access easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)