REWARDS - Please!

2 hours ago, Amcnab said:

is there an update on a plug in for rewarding customers with some kind of points for purchases or perhaps for referring others to shop in our store.

At this time, it isn’t technically possible to offer a plugin for rewards at the checkout, so the situation is unlikely to change until Squarespace offer this feature or change the way that third party developers can interact with the checkout. 

There are third party products that allow you to reward affiliates for referring others to your site, for example Peach’s

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

• 9 months later...

Dear Squarespace. What is the latest on a 3rd party or embedded Squarespace 7.2 solution.
as a retailer that uses stamp cards for each drink they buy. A great thing would be that the customer just taps the square reader as they pay or scan a qr ? Whatever works 

• 4 months later...