Page links in mobile

Go to solution Solved by noblestudio,

Hi All, 

I have a very simple query regarding page links in mobile. For some apparent reason, the links on my projects page are only functioning in desktop not mobile. I have linked the projects to their respective pages but unable to click through when viewing the site in mobile – specifically the links between the lines.

I have disabled underlines throughout the site, there is also a hover over function on desktop where the cursor enlarges when you hover over a linked item or word. For example the 'Work with us' seems to be working fine. 

I have double checked my CSS code, it all seems fine? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

site link: https://www.nobleco.studio/projects

Thanks, N

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 13.25.33.png

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 13.25.40.png

Edited by noblestudio
forgot the website url
  • Replies 3
  • Views 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am having the exact same problem! All of my links are working except one. On my home page, I have a button that should link to another page. It works fine on desktop, but does not work on mobile.

The button in question for me is my "View All" in the fourth section down on my home page.

Thanks for any help!

ashleyarmisteadstudio.com

Ashley

• Solution

@tuanphan Thanks for the tip! 

@AAStudio Hey Ashley! I found the solution, I recommend checking your text/button blocks to make sure the ones that are linked aren't placed under other blocks especially when the site goes into mobile view. In my case, the project names (see above screen shots) were linked, the location and dates weren't so when the site went into mobile view, the latter were placed on top by default, hence why I couldn't press the links! I just arranged the linked text blocks to sit on top. 

Hope this helps! 

N