Button link keeps bouncing back

Hi,

My Book Appointment button should lead to the booking provider's website. However, for some reason it goes to that website and redirects automatically to the home page. 

For a period of time it works fine on desktop and for a short period on mobile. Then it just breaks again. 

Booking providers link: https://uk.dentalhub.online/v1/view/organization/5786/index.html#/perspectives/3

My website: https://www.rockroaddental.ie/

Would greatly appreciate help with this soon as its urgent. 

Edit: I have attempted the following with no avail:

1. Tried Primary, Secondary and Tertiary buttons
  2. Removed all custom CSS on homepage + code injection
  3. Deleted the block and made a brand new one

button issue.PNG

Edited by BAndrew

This appears to be an issue with your third party provider, Dental Hub. When I use their URL (not your Sqsp URL) I am redirected to your Squarespace site!

I suggest you contact them for more advice. If they provide a solution, please share it to help others.

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

Right, it turns out that I was using the wrong link.

They provided a link which redirects to the one I was having issues with.  So by using the link they initially provided, as opposed to copying the link that opens on the browser bar, I was able to resolve the issue. 

Thanks for pointing in the right direction.