Member Area Log In Dialog Change

On 6/26/2024 at 3:31 AM, MuhammadIsa said:

Is it possible to change the titles for some of the items in this sidebar. I want to change "Digital Products" to "Courses". This might be a bit of a stretch but it would be nice!

There is no code I know of to do this. Please keep an eye on the following.

I can't make commitments but adding support for digital products is something I would like to add. In theory if you are a developer you could write a custom callback that might be able to do what you want. Adding a callback mechanism was my way of giving folks a way to do the stuff I haven't or won't get to.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 months later...

I have updated my cited code in the original post for this thread.

If your site is currently working the way you want there is no need to update at this time.

From the readme changes.

• rework code to use JavaScript Module Patterns for twc, twc.malidc, and twc.malidc.callbacks. makes the initialization code a bit more dense but removes the need for the user to dive into this code to set callbacks. they just need to add a callback per that codes instructions

Let me know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 7:46 AM, creedon said:

Use the twc-malidc-create class name I provided as part of my code.

.twc-malidc-create {

display : none;

}

This CSS goes in the same place as the other CSS.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi, This is a big help. I've been looking for this. But I need to do this as well without changing the login window content/CSS. How should I go about it? Thanks in advance!

On 9/26/2024 at 6:10 PM, Ralph_KCG said:

But I need to do this as well without changing the login window content/CSS. How should I go about it?

If I understand what you are asking for, you can't. Squarespace provides no way to make such changes, hence the need for my code if you want to make changes to the member area dialogs.

In general my code makes few changes to the dialogs themselves, save for adding some convenience classes that makes it easier to address some of the elements of the dialogs. The main function of my code is to open the door so that coders can write code to make changes they want.