Feedback and Help please.

Hi Everyone,

I posted a discussion earlier in regards to my navigation bar not working properly.

Earlier:

"I am reaching out for help please like so many other people on this Anchor Link issue. I can get my website to run with the code but then my desktop text boxes get moved around and the design just gets ruined. To add the cherry on top of this problem also I then go to my mobile design and it's even worse than my desktop design. I have taken the coding down for the quick scroll feature but I would love to get this problem fixed please and thank you. My website is nearly done but of course, I would love to get this fixed so I can sell my services. I pray there is someone out there that can help me with this issue and that it's much easier than what I am thinking in my head. Thank you!"

I am also posting in this discussion thread because I would like feedback about my website also. I pray someone can help me with my problem and also give me criticism about my website and let me know what I could do to improve. Thank you

My website: https://soarexlimited.com

• Replies 0
  • Views 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic