Uploading files is a no-go

Go to solution Solved by irie,

I'm unable to upload any files to my site.  I go to Pages/pick my page/Branding & Text/go to my text, highlight it, click Link, Link Editor, File.

File window displays, click Upload File, and that's where the process ends.  I'm using Chome Version 111.0.5563.64 (Official Build) (x86_64) on MacOS 10.15.7 (MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012) I know it's old, but the thing still works great & I can't upgrade any more).

Try uploading a small text file as a test? Does it get stuck uploading?

Have you reloaded the site? Quit and restart the browser? Do the same for your computer, hubs, routers?

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• Solution

I wasn't even able to select a file to upload, the file selection box never appeared.  I've done all of the above troubleshooting tips.  I check the browser version and there was an update available.  I'm now running Version 111.0.5563.110 (Official Build) (x86_64).  As you can see, the update is very minimal, but as of now the uploading is working.  Thanks for the assistance.