Product images are being cropped.

I have seen this asked elsewhere, but none of the solutions I have found have worked for me.

Is there a way I can get these product thumbnails to display the full image on my store page? Currently they are cropped as seen below.

I have some that are landscape orientation, so I would prefer a solution that allows those to appear in full as well, but I will be happy enough to have a solution that shows full portrait-orientation images.

Thank you!

https://www.theochandler.com/purchasescores

image.thumb.png.725fe374c9bd42342d010c7da952fed8.png

On 3/9/2023 at 11:37 AM, Tchan said:

I have seen this asked elsewhere, but none of the solutions I have found have worked for me.

Is there a way I can get these product thumbnails to display the full image on my store page? Currently they are cropped as seen below.

I have some that are landscape orientation, so I would prefer a solution that allows those to appear in full as well, but I will be happy enough to have a solution that shows full portrait-orientation images.

Thank you!

https://www.theochandler.com/purchasescores

image.thumb.png.725fe374c9bd42342d010c7da952fed8.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.ProductList-item img {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: auto !important;
    top: 0 !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 11:01 PM, Kanzen_Industries said:

Hello, I'm having the same trouble. I tried adding the CSS script but I'm obviously not doing it right. Any thoughts? Thank you.

erfda.jpg

Hi,

Can you share link to your site?

Or send to forum message

• 5 months later...

Hello, I'm having the same issue with the suggested CSS not doing anything.  I also tried the following code that should work with 7.1 but its also not doing anything (found in this post)

.grid-item-image, // both images
.grid-image-cover, // start image?
.grid-image-hover // hover image?
{
  height: 100% !important;
  left: 0 !important;
  object-fit: contain;
  object-position: center center;
  top: 0 !important;
  width: 100% !important;
}

I looked in dev tools to make sure the element name is correct, and it appears to be a.grid-item-link.product-lists-item.  I tried multiple variations of that with the code above and nothing is working.  

Site is https://www.fritzmodern.com/art and password is "lightning"

Thanks

On 9/15/2023 at 9:06 PM, fritzmodern said:

Hello, I'm having the same issue with the suggested CSS not doing anything.  I also tried the following code that should work with 7.1 but its also not doing anything (found in this post)

I looked in dev tools to make sure the element name is correct, and it appears to be a.grid-item-link.product-lists-item.  I tried multiple variations of that with the code above and nothing is working.  

Site is https://www.fritzmodern.com/art and password is "lightning"

Thanks

I see you solved with this code?

.products.collection-content-wrapper .grid-item .grid-item-image {
    object-fit: contain !important;
}

Or send to forum message

• 5 months later...

Well thank you very much for the compliment. Photography- no problem..coding...? Another story. Thanks for that snippet! Silly question same problem on MOBILE when I look at my individual product page (see attachment)- anyway to fix this user exp?FamilyCircusVeniceBeachCaMattDessner.thumb.jpeg.565f93d5133d6a1e004f5c413273efcf.jpeg

Edited by MDEZZ

Hey iamaziz I think your suggestion is a good one but no clue how to do that....:( Tips by chance? TIA ALSO: anyway to get the price to show up under the "sizes"?

Edited by MDEZZ