Import items to display in a grid

Hi there, 

I have a list of names I need to display on a Squarespace site like a team page. Ideally it would be formatted like a blog or a content section so I can update the names or add a link/image in the future. Currently in a csv but could be reformatted.

So far everything seems to require manual input. Any ideas?

Is there a way to structure my file so that Squarespace will import it through the Wordpress import function? Or should I use a custom code block to create a table of sorts?

Really hoping to avoid manually entering all 140 names.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eco,

Were you able to solve this? Not familiar with Wordpress but if you're just looking for a solution to avoid manually entering the names, there's a Table plugin from Squarewebsites that lets you sync Google sheets or upload a CSV file for its data input, perhaps that can save you time. Downside is you have to style it with CSS.
Otherwise, you can try Gallery blocks or contacts page (formerly List Items or List blocks).

🔲 Squarewebsites Plugins: Solutions for duplicating websites, custom filters, custom tables, custom maps and more.