Feedback on my site spacing and usablility

Hi lovely people, I have been working on my new website and really need some constructive feedback on how it looks to a customer and whether it is user friendly.

Also does anyone know how to rename photos once uploaded. I have loads to learn like naming photos before you upload them.

Tagging everything, adding in all the background things they say to do in all the webinars I have been doing, its a learning curve and I could really do with some really honest feed back.

Also spacing is a bit off I think between mobile and laptop though I tried so hard to get it all even, any tips on this please.

Here is my site 

https://www.sassyupcycling.co.uk/

Edited by Sassy
  • Replies 3
  • Views 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Sassy

Please share your website URL so we can take a look.

— Hannah
Sisu Templates

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Sassy

I think you would benefit from more copy on the Home page, to improve both user experience and SEO. You can take your audience on a journey, sharing things like what you do, why you do it, what makes you different, and what you offer!

I recommend adding a terms & conditions page for improve trust and credibility, and since you are UK-based you will need a GDPR-compliant cookie banner if you use any cookies. Squarespace's banner isn't GDPR-compliant, so I recommend CookieYes. 

Lastly, remember to update your copyright notice to 2023.

It's definitely a great start — love your business name! Let me know if you have any questions!

- Hannah
Studio Founded

Edited by studiofounded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.