Jump to content

CSS Help to change color of Header

Go to solution Solved by adifederico,

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12
  • Views 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have another question, when you hover over now that we shifted the mega menu down, it turns off because I leave the header link padding and can't get to the hover pop up.

Does that make sense?  You can test it out again to see it live.

 

Thanks!

Lorne

Link to comment
On 1/30/2023 at 6:00 AM, Lorne17 said:

Actually, I have another question, when you hover over now that we shifted the mega menu down, it turns off because I leave the header link padding and can't get to the hover pop up.

Does that make sense?  You can test it out again to see it live.

 

Thanks!

Lorne

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

.header-nav .header-nav-item--folder .header-nav-folder-content {
    margin-top: -5px;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
On 2/8/2023 at 2:19 AM, tuanphan said:

It looks like you changed Mega Menu layout?

Sorry @tuanphan, I was missing a bracket when messing with the CSS below.  But the menu should look like my screenshot I previously posted. 

.header-nav .header-nav-item--folder .header-nav-folder-content {
  //off logo shuld be 39px but then you can't get to the menu;
    margin-top: 5px;
}

Thanks in advance!

Lorne

Link to comment
On 2/14/2023 at 11:35 AM, Lorne17 said:

Sorry @tuanphan, I was missing a bracket when messing with the CSS below.  But the menu should look like my screenshot I previously posted. 

.header-nav .header-nav-item--folder .header-nav-folder-content {
  //off logo shuld be 39px but then you can't get to the menu;
    margin-top: 5px;
}

Thanks in advance!

Lorne

It looks fine now. Did you solve it?

image.thumb.png.170800a8be6a6a1d41b94756e816fad1.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

It looks fine now. Did you solve it?

image.thumb.png.170800a8be6a6a1d41b94756e816fad1.png

If you look to the left, it's still covering up the bottom part of my logo.  I guess I can deal with it if there's no CSS that can help shift it down, but not have a gap between the menu text and pop up mega menu?  Because when I did shift the position of mega menu down, then when you move your mouse to the mega menu it disappears because there's a gap between the menu link and the mega menu div.

Link to comment
On 2/16/2023 at 7:56 PM, Lorne17 said:

If you look to the left, it's still covering up the bottom part of my logo.  I guess I can deal with it if there's no CSS that can help shift it down, but not have a gap between the menu text and pop up mega menu?  Because when I did shift the position of mega menu down, then when you move your mouse to the mega menu it disappears because there's a gap between the menu link and the mega menu div.

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

.header-nav-folder-content {
    margin-top: 20px !important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.