Squarekicker Alternatives?

I have a site that is on 7.0 and it is not the best time to be updating to 7.1. Probably do that in the summer or fall based on client. I went to install the Squarekicker plugin but it only works with 7.1.

Anyone know if any alternatives out there that is similar to Squarekicker and will work with 7.0?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi @baileyrl48,

SquareKicker only works for Squarespace 7.1 but works on both Classic and Fluid Engine. 

Now that there is a 7.0 -> 7.1 migration tool, you can migrate your site to 7.1 and install SquareKicker!

Check out this helpful video here:

SquareKickerHi, I'm Nick, CEO & Co-Founder at squarekicker.com.  Take your Squarespace sites to the next level with SquareKicker's No-Code Design & Animation Extension. Break free from templates & complex code and start building unique websites that you are proud to show your clients without ever having to write a single line of code. 

Squarespace Extension  ●  Templates  ●  News  ●  Inspiration  ●  Tutorials  ●  Resources