Five Template - Change price font size within product listing

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi,

I am currently using the Five template theme. Within my product listing the font size that displays the price is very small. Does anyone know the code to make it bigger? 

I was running FB ads and one person commented that the price wasn't displayed. The price is small, so possible that it's hard for people to see it clearly. I really need this fixing. I don't understand why the Squarespace developer for the theme decided to make it so small. The price is important and should be seen clearly! 

Can anyone help with the CSS coding? Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Views 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Can you share link to your site? I can't find price on Five demo: https://five-demo.squarespace.com/?nochrome=true

or try adding this to Design > Custom CSS

.product-price {
	font-size: 30px !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi,

No, that also changed the size of the price font in the main gallery product list. I don't need that altering, I just need within the actual product page itself.

I already have a CSS code for the size of the main gallery product price font:

#productList .product .product-price {
      font-size: 19px;
 } 

but when I put in your CSS it seems to override the above code making the price font too big. Is there anyway I can have those codes not affect each other's pages?

Look at the link below. It'll take you to the individual product page. I need each of the product page items to have the price display a bit bigger as it's too small. I've had to write in actual text in the info section so people can see it but I shouldn't really have to do that.

https://worldofcreativedreams.co.uk/onlinebookstore/the-royal-hotel-by-dell-winslade

Any ideas?