• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real World Wellness

Hey guys, 

we're an online gym, started by moms catering to moms, older women, mostly (by older I mean 40 and up). I'd love some feedback on our site. We've used stock photos for now, but plan on taking pics of ourselves representing our target market and the classes we offer. 

www.realworldwellness.ca

Edited by CathyM

Hey Sawyer! I love, love, love the site! 😍 
The colors and background art on each page are amazing and the image shapes totally fit your brand! Very cohesive all together!

The only things I’d maybe adjust are increasing the size of your logo on mobile view and potentially slowing down the “Bohannan Photography” scrolling text so it’s a bit easier to read! 

Hi I just finished building this website for a client.  - there's a few pages to tiny up e.g. 

1. code container on (freebies page).

2. Transitioning information boxes on the store pages.

I need help aligning the gradient  boxes to flex ( side by side horizontally) with spacing and padding between each box. 

and to stack below each other on mobile with out the space slider getting distorted. 

any help with that would be appreciated. 

I've a lot of help from with CSS from @creedon , @tuanphan and @Beyondspace and the rest of the circle community which I am extremely grateful for.

I would love some general feedback on the UX design, User Experience,  Branding,  Design and style. 

The clients guidelines were.. 

Create a logo for Spacept

Build a brand and website based  around a gaming, arcade gaming, late 80's website design 

Theme and style influence: Cyber punk, retro arcade

some paid and non paid plugins via  @ghostplugins

Please visit 

www.spacept.com.au

I would really like some  or any feedback! try to keep it positive and or constructive. I look forward to reading your feedback and applying edits if they will help with the usability and customer trust 

Green Purple Modern Alien Esports Gaming Logo (13).png

Edited by Cyperpunk-girl-333
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, SawyerBohannan said:

Site URL: https://www.bohannanphotography.com/

Hello! My website is https://www.bohannanphotography.com/, I was wondering if people had any feedback or suggestions to make my website a little better today than it was yesterday! Thanks!

Simple, catchy and visually appealing. You've hit a bullseye with the choice of colours and font. I like the position of the testimonials, only you might want to space out the rows a little as this way the text looks a bit tight. Also when you hover over the menu, you might want to change the grey colour to white for better contrast. Otherwise, it's amazing!