Odd spacing between footer and main section

The section is set to "small". If you want a page with one section not to have blank space, then you need to set the minimum height to "Large", or you'll end up with the white space between the section and the footer. If you want the content to align to the top of the section you can adjust that in the section settings.

FYI It looks like you need to check your layout on mobile as there are overlapping blocks.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Thanks @Ziggy i set it to small because of the big wasted space between the footer and section now created by having it set to Medium/Large. 

1681310314_Screenshot2022-10-12at11_59_05.thumb.png.1c9487a166cfef0754ad4a0a3c2b6a8a.png

Have i got spacing setup somewhere else that's causing the large block of dead space? I want to pull the header up closer to the text.

TIA

The space between the header and footer is determined by the size of the browser, you're always going to have blank space if you have only a small amount of content, my suggestion was simply to make that blank space red rather than white. would suggest that you set your footer to a min height of 5vh and your section to 95vh so that you always get coverage of red, and no white.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)