Changing from gallery template to pages with gallerys?

Site URL: https://www.trustafoxphotography.com/

Just thinking, and wonder if anyone can help.

I'm a music photographer and my site of a few years lists ok on google ( I set it up using a stock gallery template ) I feel I need to add extra text/SEO/H1 stuff to help me list higher. I can off course rebuild my gallery pages in text blocks to enable me to add some SEO gains. 

My question - will this effect my current placement? How long will it take for the gains? I'm I just being greedy and make do with my listing as it stands. 

🙃

• Replies 1
  • Views 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SEO is a tricky beast, depending on how you go about rebuilding it could have a positive impact on your site rankings, but how much and when it would have any impact on your rankings is difficult to say. Making sure that your current site has as much relevant text as it's possible to add as well as filling in every area available for SEO is great, but you may well have done that already. One of the best ways to increase traffic is to get your website listed and linked on other prominent websites, called back-links, these directly drive traffic, and lend your website/domain more authority the more you get, especially when you can have the link text be the words you're wanting to rank in Google search for.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)