carousel custom CSS

Site URL: https://www.azulstudio.co.uk/

hello!

I need help with the following topic:

At the moment I am displaying the projects in my website in a blank page section, however I would like to have them on a carousel to avoid the scrolling.

my question is, is it easier to use some CSS coding the turn the gallery into a carousel, or is it better to custom the slideshow gallery section (so the title is on top of the image, linking images to specific pages, transparent button etc etc).

There are some elements from the carousel original template that I dislike, such as the limitations when it comes to design; so I wonder if there is a way to turn the blank page into a carousel to keep my design layout.

thanks for the help!

image.thumb.png.a7bb93862d5db30916901f5af7e29321.png

screencapture-azulstudio-co-uk-2022-09-20-11_58_14.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MarianaGR said:

Site URL: https://www.azulstudio.co.uk/

hello!

I need help with the following topic:

At the moment I am displaying the projects in my website in a blank page section, however I would like to have them on a carousel to avoid the scrolling.

my question is, is it easier to use some CSS coding the turn the gallery into a carousel, or is it better to custom the slideshow gallery section (so the title is on top of the image, linking images to specific pages, transparent button etc etc).

There are some elements from the carousel original template that I dislike, such as the limitations when it comes to design; so I wonder if there is a way to turn the blank page into a carousel to keep my design layout.

thanks for the help!

image.thumb.png.a7bb93862d5db30916901f5af7e29321.png

screencapture-azulstudio-co-uk-2022-09-20-11_58_14.png

Squarespace have some special elements to implement the carousel. So it could be easier to implement it and fix the gap with your need. In the work section with carousel layout, what do you want to fix?

Edited by bangank36

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!