version 7.1 - form 'padding' and relative field positioning

Site URL: https://coconut-grasshopper-b736.squarespace.com/?p

hi

password: gingerkev

hi all

three questions re my contact form on main body and the other on website footer of every page:

1) re the form on my contact page  -  how do i get rid of the empty space below the button? The resulting gap to footer is much too big

2 )re. for both forms - each has only two fields -  can I position each field next to each other , rather than stacked?

3) assuming there is code to help with the above , how do i insert a change in font (to my custom font) and change font size?

1000 thanks in advance

Kev

• Replies 3
  • Views 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, moran75 said:

Site URL: https://coconut-grasshopper-b736.squarespace.com/?p

hi

password: gingerkev

hi all

three questions re my contact form on main body and the other on website footer of every page:

1) re the form on my contact page  -  how do i get rid of the empty space below the button? The resulting gap to footer is much too big

2 )re. for both forms - each has only two fields -  can I position each field next to each other , rather than stacked?

3) assuming there is code to help with the above , how do i insert a change in font (to my custom font) and change font size?

1000 thanks in advance

Kev

I check that you are using the fluid engine. Have you try dragging to reduce the height of section?

image.thumb.png.b389d9c8356281e14c34d98ed11de4c7.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!